ant-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ant Wiki] Update of "Ant1.7.1/Planning" by SteveLoughran
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 14:54:11 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ant Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by SteveLoughran:
http://wiki.apache.org/ant/Ant1%2e7%2e1/Planning

    -all tests passing on Linux, Vista and XP
   * who has access to Vista, and which version? I really don't want to install it, even under
VMWare!
     XavierHanin: I do have access to Vista Professional edition
+    SteveLoughran: I have a VMWare image of Vista.
+    ...I think we may need to change the install instructions to deal with the many dialogs
that pop up before you can edit the env variables.

  === Would like to fix Defects ===