ant-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ant Wiki] Update of "Ant1.7.1/Planning" by XavierHanin
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 10:19:21 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ant Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by XavierHanin:
http://wiki.apache.org/ant/Ant1%2e7%2e1/Planning

  Java 1.6 support
    -all tests passing on Linux, Vista and XP
   * who has access to Vista, and which version? I really don't want to install it, even under
VMWare!
+    XavierHanin: I do have access to Vista Professional edition

  === Would like to fix Defects ===

@@ -38, +39 @@

   * Bundle Apache Ivy 2.0.0?
     - when is ivy2.0.0 going to pass incubation?
+      XavierHanin: Difficult to say, it depends on external factors. The major point for
the moment is to recruit new committers.
   * modify fetch.xml to use Ivy.
   * add support to <subant> a graph of targets, not just a list, so it can skip all
dependents of a failing build
   * any way to integrate download and declaration of an antlib?