ant-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ant Wiki] Update of "Ant1.7.1/Planning" by SteveLoughran
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 14:01:08 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ant Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by SteveLoughran:
http://wiki.apache.org/ant/Ant1%2e7%2e1/Planning

The comment on the change is:
let people run forking ants in big projects

   * BigProject logger with more logging of which project we are in (entry, exit, full location
on an error), quiet on targets with no output, and in -verbose mode, log which build file
a target actually came from. Maybe print finish time too.

+  * add a <antfork> task that runs a completely new ant process, with different env,
maybe even JDK. Sometimes people need this; running forrest builds is just one example. We'd
use <java> to set it up.

  === Internals ===