ant-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <>
Subject [Ant Wiki] Update of "Ant1.7.1/Planning" by SteveLoughran
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 15:42:38 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ant Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by SteveLoughran:

The comment on the change is:
thoughts on improving big project runs

   * Selectors for selecting on system properties
   * chmod to switch to java API? Benefits?
+ === Big Project support ===
+  * BigProject logger with more logging of which project we are in (entry, exit, full location
on an error), quiet on targets with no output, and in -verbose mode, log which build file
a target actually came from. Maybe print finish time too.
  === Internals ===
   * add a lifecycle for datatypes?
+  * add an addExpandedText() method that expands props in nested text before assigning
+  * add an UnexpandedString() datatype that can be used in attribute assignments for classes
that dont want properties expanded...we could use this in macro processing to prevent double
expansion of properties.
  == User Experience ==

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: