ant-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ant Wiki] Update of "Ant1.7.1/Planning" by SteveLoughran
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 15:34:28 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ant Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by SteveLoughran:
http://wiki.apache.org/ant/Ant1%2e7%2e1/Planning

The comment on the change is:
more on testing

   * make <scriptcondition>, <scriptselector>, etc, more useful through : attributes
and elements, re-use
   * resource enable script tasks, to take source from any resource
   * more docs
+  * should we include a scripting language? such as BSF+Rhino for a pre-java1.6 build?

  === Resource support ===

@@ -55, +56 @@

   * implement something similar to <functionaltest> that steve uses in smartfrog for
starting smartfrog and running tests against it.
   * allow <waitfor> to fail if it times out (<functionaltest> will need this)
+  * enhancements to the XML reports format and stylesheets? TestNG and the CI tools folk
may have input here.
+  * could we export a list of failing tests and use this as input for the next test run?
to only run the tests that failed?
+  * could we use resources as a list of test classes to run, so drive off .class files in
a JAR?

  === Java 1.6 enhancements ===