ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Jackson" <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IDEA
Date Sat, 24 Mar 2007 04:51:13 GMT
Hi Matt,

> I'm just getting my new Macbook Pro set up and I
> wanted to give IDEA a try since we get our big free
> OSS license and all.  Can anybody give me any pointers
> on how best to get set up for Ant development in IDEA?
>  I've done Ant dev from the command line for years
> now...

I'm used to VisualAge/Eclipse and when I tried IDEA I didn't get in
sync with the way it wanted me to work and as a consequence I never
really got it configured to my liking - you've reminded me that
learning IDEA was on my todo list so I suppose I'd better re-install
and try to get used to it again :)

Kev