ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Jackson" <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject CVS - to antlib or not?
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 10:00:07 GMT
Hi all,

Since we have an svn antlib, I was thinking should we move the cvs
code out of the core into it's own lib?

I've done the majority of the work (setting up the projects copying
and renaming code etc), but I need to know whether this is acceptable
for sandbox or not?

For BWC we could delegate calls to the normal CVS task to the antlib
version for now and then later remove the stub in the core after a
reasonable amount of time has passed.

My rationale for doing this is to get most of the SCM stuff out of the
core and into separate antlibs.  CVS is just low-hanging fruit so I
thought we could at least give it some thought.

Any objections?
Kev