ant-dev mailing list archives

From "James Fuller" <james.fuller.2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IDEA
Date Sat, 24 Mar 2007 18:00:22 GMT
I like netbeans out of the lot with respect to its integration with
Ant, but I miss some of the nicities of eclipse.

It may sound silly, but my fav IDE is currently Xcode for most
things....its ant integration is passable...and because I am doing a
bit of cocoa dev means I can switch between things quite easily.

does anyone have advice/exp/recc. of a stripped down java IDE which
integrates well with Ant?

gl, Jim Fuller