ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject archivefileset resources
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 15:50:45 GMT
I noticed that in order to pick the archivefileset
parameters on e.g. <tar> (I'm assuming zip and family
work this way as well) the archivefileset has to be a
direct child of the archive task.  This means that
specifying e.g.

<resources id="archiveResources">
  <fileset dir="foo" excludes="bar" />
  <tarfileset file="bar" fullpath="special/bar" />
</resources>

doesn't work as I would expect.  Is it agreed that
<tar>'s ignoring the fullpath of bar is undesirable?
If so it would seem we'd need perhaps an
ArchiveResource interface to carry along the
parameters from the parent ArchiveFileSet, etc., etc?

-Matt