ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Andy Zaidman" <a.e.zaid...@tudelft.nl>
Subject svn repository access (svn dump)
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 13:05:33 GMT
Hi there,

Together with a collegue of mine, Bart Van Rompaey, I am doing research on
how test code and production code co-evolve. Currently, we are focussing on
a number of open-source projects, mainly from Sourceforge, but we would like
to extend it to other projects as well, amongst others Apache projects. As
we are both avid Ant users, we would like to extend our research to Ant, but
for that we need your help: we would like to have access to the Ant
subversion repository.

As such, my question is: would it be possible to get a complete dump of the
svn of Ant. If needed, we can reserve some ftp space to upload this svn dump
to one of our university servers.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Kind regards,

Bart Van Rompaey