ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r502487 - in /ant/core/trunk: docs/page.css xdocs/stylesheets/site.vsl xdocs/stylesheets/templates.vm
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 04:59:39 GMT
On Fri, 02 Feb 2007, <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:

> Add ApacheCon buttons

I've chosen the buttonbar instead of the bannerbar since the banners
are too wide for our navigation area.

First I tried the IFrame route, but the IFrame's background remained
white and it completely destroyed the layout in IE6, so I fought a
long time with Anakia to get it to insert the SSI command.

> +    <center>
> +    <!--$pound$ssi"$adsurl" -->
> +    </center>

I'm not at all proud of the <center> but it was the only way for me to
make it work in FF and IE - at least in the few minutes I gave it
after my tiring fight with Anakia.

Stefan