ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Jackson" <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject SSHExec
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 09:08:03 GMT
Hi all,

I've been fiddling with SSHExec as I wanted to be able to pass a file
with a list of commands to it instead of having separate invocations
of the <sshexec> task

I've just got this working and I wanted to know if anyone is
interested in this or should I keep this out of the trunk etc?

At the moment it simply uses a commandFile instead of the command
param, I may change it to use a ResorceCollection if there is
interest, as this would allow it to pull commands from a zip/tar
archive or from a <propertyset> which some people may find useful.

Anyway, first any veto's to adding this into the trunk?

Kev