ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Jackson" <>
Subject Re: "quiet" Formatter for Ant's JUnit Task
Date Sat, 03 Feb 2007 03:55:40 GMT
> Hi!

> I don't know if this is the right place for this announcement, but I
> have created a different formatter for Ant's JUnit task. It is based
> on "brief", and I decided to call it "quiet". It only prints any
> output if a test fails. I found the output of "brief" still too
> verbose.
> For this change, I had to modify and
>, and add

Could you create a patch file using svn diff and open a bug
report/enhancement request on the ant bugzilla (linked from and upload your patch to this?

Having a patch file helps us to evaluate the code more easily and will
allow us to get back to you with a yes|no for inclusion much more
quickly than having to check a whole source tree.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message