ant-dev mailing list archives

From jkf <...@debian.jkf>
Subject Re: svn commit: r511986 - /ant/core/trunk/docs/.htaccess
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 11:58:09 GMT

?

> Regards,
>
> Antoine

The banners for the apachecon are included by our project as originally
requested via an include statment.
To reduce load on the web server someone requested to either change this
to using an iframe or to use this output filter so that not all pages have
to be parsed for server side includes. (Includes can be switched off
globally and only enabled where needed this way.)

First I tried to do this using iframes, but I did not get a consistent
result in different browsers.

I verified what this statement should be doing in the apache documentation
and then added this in a .htaccess file