ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Nightlies
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 13:32:31 GMT
Uhhm ... it looks like our nightlies do not even run every night,
maybe only on even days or something ...

I do not manage to ssh to vmbuild.apache.org where the nightlies are
running.

I remember that the nightlies generate logs which get scped to my
account, such as this one : http://people.apache.org/~antoine/ant-
nightlies/20070204/

Regards,

Antoine