ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <>
Subject Re: DSL
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 12:47:09 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On Wed, 07 Feb 2007, Steve Loughran <> wrote:
>> speaking of stuff in the sandbox, has anyone looked at the http
>> stuff in there?
> Not at all.  And right now I'm even more burried in work than I
> imagined two weeks ago, so no hope for now, sorry.
> Do you consider it stable?

yes, with the caveat that it is built on http and not
httpclient. Its best tested functionally (with a running server nearby),
so I need to do some work on testing it. I'm busy reworking my
smartfrog-hosted distributed test infrastructure right now, so could
bring up this stuff under it as another use case.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message