ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Jackson" <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject Just started receiving mail from ant-dev again
Date Sat, 27 Jan 2007 03:06:43 GMT
Hi all,

I've been subscribed to the dev mailing list for a while now with this
gmail address.  For a long time I haven't received any email from the
list.  I thought there was a problem and tried to re-subscribe, but I
got a 'user already subscribed' reply.  I was still getting commits,
so I could still read roughly what was happening, but I missed out on
the daily emails etc.

Yesterday I subscribed to the ejabberd mailing list, and all of a
sudden ant-dev mails started appearing?!

Not sure what happened, but my trust of gmail has been shaken a little.

Kev