ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Sharma, Jaikumar" <jaikumar.sha...@barco.com>
Subject Value of the property is not visible in the imported build file.
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 11:10:24 GMT
Hi,

In my custom ant task,  I set the value of a getter method to a
property, and I can refer this property value using ${somevariable} in
the build.xml,  but when I try to access this property value in the same
way in another build file which is imported in the previous build file,
it does not retain its its value.

it gives ${somevariable}....

Can somebody give some pointers on this please?

Regards,

DISCLAIMER:
Unless indicated otherwise, the information contained in this message is privileged and confidential,
and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above and others who have been
specifically authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and/or attachments
is strictly prohibited. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email. Furthermore, the company does not warrant a proper and complete
transmission of this information, nor does it accept liability for any delays. If you have
received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the message. Thank you.