ant-dev mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: remove <jspc> from defaults.properties
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 09:18:24 GMT
>> I suggest removing the jspc-namebinding from the default.properties
[1]:
>> - <jspc> is deprecated for a long time
>> - it causes trouble like [2]
>> - it's one step on the road of moving optional tasks to AntLibs
>
>I agree, at least we can move it to the deprecated area of the
>default.properties

Ok, I have done that as this hasnt any effect ...

I had a look at the history. <jspc> was deprecated on 2004-06-28, which
means
between Ant 1.6.1 and 1.6.2. Now we have "just" 1.7, so I think we need
a little more
time of buildfile bwc ...
We could remove the deprecated tasks when migrating to AntLibs.

Jan

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ant/core/trunk/docs/manual/OptionalTasks/js
pc.html?r1=276069&r2=276647&diff_format=h