ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Ant 1.7.0 - new upload done
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 20:43:39 GMT
On Mon, 18 Dec 2006, Steve Loughran <stevel@apache.org> wrote:
> Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>> RmicAdvancedTest fails for me using JDK 1.6, the stack trace
>> (below) looks like a deeply confused Xerces to me.

>> [junit] Testcase: testIIOP(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.RmicAdvancedTest): Caused
an
>> ERROR
>> [junit] org.apache.xerces.parsers.XIncludeAwareParserConfiguration cannot be cast
to org.apache.xerces.xni.parser.XMLParserConfiguration

> Classloader grief.

Are you sure?  This is the only test exhibiting the problem.  I need
to dig deeper to find the reason, though.

> Stefan. Rebuild the machine,

Just installed Service Pack 1 for VS2005 today, felt like rebuilding
the machine, no less.  It took about 85 minutes, at least twice as
long as the initial installation of VS2005, Guidancy Automation
Extensions and Toolkit and the VS2005 SDK it was patching took.

Stefan