ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter Reilly" <peter.kitt.rei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Ant 1.7.0 - new upload done
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 15:48:46 GMT
On 12/13/06, jm@kruithof.xs4all.nl <jm@kruithof.xs4all.nl> wrote:
> Hi I thought Kev just (say) he would pull the HasFreeSpace for 1.7.0 to be
> added after 1.7.0 is released?

I think that it is ok to have hasfreespace in the release.
That is, the risk is very small that it will cause any
more problems. The problems it had were due to
the lastness of it been added to the code base,
and the use of java6. The code itself does not
affect other parts of the system, so it is a contained
risk. It may be more risky to pull the code now.
Peter