ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Jackson" <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: svn commit: r486146 - /ant/core/trunk/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/util/StringUtils.java
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 09:01:51 GMT
Hi all,

Ok, tagged version in svn (ANT_170) is fine and contains the final
change I made to StringUtils to remove the 1.4+ regex methods I was
using.  The version of the source published on Antoines page doesn't
contain this change.

So for the source on Antoines apache page
(http://people.apache.org/~antoine/apache-ant-1.7.0/source/) - Jan is
correct it will not compile on JDKs pre 1.4

For the tagged version in svn, it should compile on JDKs pre 1.4

Since Jan has an (extremely) old jdk handy, could you check the tagged
svn version?

Thanks
Kev