ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Jackson" <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r486141 - /ant/core/trunk/src/tests/antunit/taskdefs/condition/hasfreespace-test.xml
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 02:11:36 GMT
> Hi
> Could those tests be please be written in such way that these will not
> fail / error under jdk 1.5 or lower?

There is no support from the runtime for this functionality pre java6,
so there is no way that these can perform as expected on lower jvms.

> And do you feel 100% comfortable in adding this while working on the
> release candidates?

Not 100% no, but since stuff is being added elsewhere (scripting,
Resources etc), it seems we are not in a real release candidate stage
right now.

If there is a -1, I'll remove this immediately.  Right now people have
correctly pointed out flaws in the original implementation which I've
tried to correct, and there's a problem with StringUtils now using
regexps, which I'm going to work on this morning, but so far, no one
has vetoed

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message