ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Jackson" <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: javax scripting for ant 1.7.0
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 09:52:12 GMT
Hi all,

Having just got back from hols and getting up to speed on this, my
initial thoughts are -1 for including this in 1.7.0, given that we are
in the release candidate stage and Antoine wants to do the full
release in 9 days.

I know it's bad form to veto when I may not be 100% sure of all the
details, and I'd be happy to change this to +0 for ant 1.7.1, but for
now until Antoine weighs in with his ideas, I'd like to hold my veto
(although you could twist my arm with some persuasive arguing :)

Thanks,
Kev