ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Ant 1.7.0 - new upload done
Date Sun, 17 Dec 2006 18:40:21 GMT

On Dec 16, 2006, at 5:42 PM, Martijn Kruithof wrote:

>> On Wed, 13 Dec 2006, Antoine Levy-Lambert <antoine@gmx.de> wrote:
>>

>>> I did a third upload where the HasFreeSpace condition will be
>>> present.
>>>

> I am +1 on releasing those,
>
> we should however document that the official release does not work
> with jdk 1.2

Hello Martijn,

I am fine with documenting that the release does not run under JDK
1.2. Since the documentation of the release is frozen,
(because it is part of the Subversion tag and of the various binaries)
I can write it in the email which will announce the release, and also
write in on our web site after the release.

Does any one know whether, when one builds 1.7.0 using JDK 1.4.0, ant
runs under JDK 1.2 ?

Regards from the Big Apple (just back from a jogging in Central Park).

Antoine