ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject [VOTE] Release of Apache Ant 1.7.0 - new upload done
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 10:39:24 GMT

Hi,

I have updated my SVN sandbox, got the new StringUtils.java, and done
a new upload.

So we might want to start a new vote.

You can download it from this URL : http://people.apache.org/~antoine/
apache-ant-1.7.0/

Due to our bylaws, if a positive vote happens, the effective release
date (already entered in the doc) will be Dec 19, 2006.

Do you vote for the release of these binaries ?

[ ] Yes

[ ] No

Regards,

Antoine