ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Call for Papers Opens for ApacheCon Europe 2007]
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 16:05:34 GMT

> Apache are looking for talks at next summer's European ApacheCon.
>
> There's a big EU presence in the dev and user groups, so I'm sure we can
> put together some talks.  Indeed, I think we ought to, otherwise the
> conference is full of Maven presentations, and while I value them (esp.
> Jason's), I dont want the world to forget that ant still has market
> dominance of the java build problem.
>
> 1. If we can get Xavier to introduce Ivy, that would be great.

I would love to! I will be pretty busy until the end of next week, but then
I'll have more time to prepare a short abstract. If you agree we'll discuss
that further on the ivy-dev list, maybe some other people could help, as you
know my english is pretty poor.

Xavier

2. Having given the Ant 1.7 talk in 2005 (!) I could either give an