ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter Reilly" <peter.kitt.rei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: build date for Ant 1.7.0
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2006 21:14:54 GMT
On 11/30/06, Antoine Levy-Lambert <antoine@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I suggested in a previous message that I would build a candidate for
> Ant 1.7.0 on Sunday, December 10.
>
> If the build is accepted the public release would be on Sunday,
> December 17.
>
> Does this suggested build date fit with the various changes that are
> in the air ? Or should I do it even sooner, this coming Sunday Dec 3 ?

I would like to get the scripting changes for javax in.
As regards the prefix versus attribute debate, I would
prefer to use a prefix. If an attribute is used, the name cannot
be engine, as this is the term used for the specific language engine
within a bsf or javax scripting manager.

(1)    <script language="javax:javascript">
          print("Hello world\n");
       </script>

(2)    <script language="javascript" manager="javax">
        print("Hello world\n");
      </script>

(1) is I think nicer.

Peter