ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Jackson" <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache .NET Antlib 1.0 final
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 02:14:12 GMT
> I've created distribution files for the .NET Antlib and uploaded them
> to <http://people.apache.org/~bodewig/dotnet-antlib/> and propose to
> release them as 1.0 final.
>
> As described on the release plan for this Antlib I don't expect the
> betas to get enough people to test it and the Antlib needs more
> testers outside the Ant team so I'd like to skip further betas.

I'm +1 for releasing based on the fact that getting more testers from
the Ant team is unlikely and this Antlib needs a shakedown cruise from
Winders/.net users

I'm still (after like 2 months) trying to get mono installed on my
personal machine to learn a bit of .net without installing the hideous
VS.

Kev