ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Stan Guillory" <Stan.Guill...@wnco.com>
Subject RE: Did 1.7RC1 break JUnit 4.x compatibility?
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 22:38:15 GMT
One thing is we use clearcase for source control, and we use dynamic
views. My original email was due to builds on unix where every test
failed this way. When I ran the test on Windows, in a dynamic view, one
test actually succeeded before the next one failed. I wonder if it could
be a timing issue?

Stan

-----Original Message-----
From: Stan Guillory [mailto:Stan.Guillory@wnco.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 4:18 PM
To: Ant Developers List
Subject: RE: Did 1.7RC1 break JUnit 4.x compatibility?

Hmm. When I cobbled together a simple hello class with one test, and a
real simple build file, I didn't see the problem. And the build file for
our project where I am seeing the problem is not simple. Let me try to
determine what we are doing in the large build system that isn't
happening in a simple standalone example.

Stan