ant-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Mattmann <chris.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: Error using exec to perform symlink on multiple files
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 06:46:15 GMT
Hello,

 Thanks for your reply. I wasn't sure if the mail should go to the dev list:
I'm not sure it's as black and white as you seem to believe in terms of
sending it to the user list. If it was an actual * bug * in Ant (which mind
you, I wasn't sure of), then I believe that the dev list is in fact wholly
appropriate, in order to determine if the bug has been reported before, or
to get the developers' first hand experience (FWIW, I checked Bugzilla, and
couldn't find anything reported).

 Could you be a bit more clear with what you mention below? I'm not familiar
with "apply", or what that means, not being an Ant guru as I'm sure you are.
Or perhaps, if I post to the user list, then you'd be more likely to
respond?

Cheers,
  Chris