ant-dev mailing list archives

From <>
Subject AW: [VOTE] add ant-testutil.jar to the ant distribution
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 12:39:53 GMT

>To be honest, I'm actually =0 about distributing it, because
>there is an implicit 'we will support it message', yet in
>reality once antunit becomes mainstream, that is the future
>way of testing your build.

I dont see in near future that all BuildFileTest-based tests are ported
to AntUnit.
So we'll need ant-testutil for a longer time.

After that we could decide the drop anyway. Deprecating and removing on
the next version...

And having a look at BFTs history [1] that class doesnt have many really
changes in the last 20 months.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message