ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Tom Hodder" <Tom.Hod...@emap.com>
Subject RE: New (much smaller) video of Virtual Ant
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 07:39:10 GMT

> Hi,
>  Since the previous video was pretty long (25 mins), I
> created a new demo. This one is just 4 mins and used text
> captions instead of my voice. Now people can actually watch it ;)

Hi,

Out of interest, what software did you use to create those demo videos,
as they look good for demoing software generally?

Thanks,

Tom H

> --
> Prashant Deva
> Creator, Virtual Ant
> Founder, Placid Systems, www.placidsystems.com

For information about all Emap magazines, radio, TV, events and digital brands, please visit
www.emap.com

**

The information in this email is intended only for the addressee(s) named above.  Access to
this email by anyone else is unauthorised.

If you are not the intended recipient of this message any disclosure, copying, distribution
or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Emap plc and or its subsidiaries do not warrant that any attachments are free from viruses
or other defects and accept no liability for any losses resulting from infected email transmissions.

Please note that any views expressed in this email may be those of the originator and do not
necessarily reflect those of this organisation.