ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AW: One more test platform...
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 12:03:24 GMT
Kevin Jackson wrote:
>> Especially if we build and bring up gump on a nightly build of debian
>> unstable...
>
> yes debootstrap FTW! ('for the win' apparently - seems to be a
> new/cool way of supporting something especially amongst 'fanboyz')

Actually, if you want to be really SVN_HEAD you bring up Xen nightly
build then use CERN's sourceforge hosted SmartDomains smartfrog
components to bring up the Xen image(s) into which you place deb head
*and* solaris head. That would be truly cutting edge nightly builds. Try
tracking down the underlying cause of a defect then.

We could attach the xen vm images as part of the gump emails, or course.
'your build failed, here is the OS and JDK image with the problem'.
People would love that