ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r472878 - in /ant/core/trunk/src/etc/poms: ./ ant-antlr/ ant-apache-bcel/ ant-apache-bsf/ ant-apache-log4j/ ant-apache-oro/ ant-apache-regexp/ ant-apache-resolver/ ant-commons-logging/ ant-commons-net/ ant-jai/ ant-javamail/ ant-jdepend/ an...
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 12:32:36 GMT
Hi,

I have added the license header to the POMs after having seen the RAT
results for the build 1.7.0RC1.
We still should add also license headers to the html files generated
from xdocs by anakia.
Concerning the POMs, I have another todo : configure them for disabled
tests, since the maven surefire plugin is presently unable to run the
tests of ant.

Regards,

Antoine