ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Possible Starteam Antlib [WAS RE: Unit tests results with current head]
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 03:31:59 GMT
Hello Kevin and others,

I have read manifestations of interest from two persons who contributed
to these tasks so far.
So finding 3 people might work for Starteam.

What I am wondering about is : would we remove the Starteam tasks from
Ant 1.7.1 for instance ?
or have them both in Ant 1.7.1 and in the antlib ?

Regards,

Antoine