ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Cohen <sco...@javactivity.org>
Subject Re: Unit tests results with current head
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2006 00:00:35 GMT
Antoine Levy-Lambert wrote:

> We should also move the starteam tasks to an antlib or or find another project wanting
to have them so that we sometime reach the situation where an automated process (gump ?) could
build a release candidate of ant legally on an ASF computer.

> Regards,
>
> Antoine

Heh.  Starteam.  Those were my first contributions to Ant.  It's been about 3
years since I last used StarTeam.  Did anyone ever come along to take that over?
  I'm guessing not.

I don't know what's involved in making something into an Antlib, but I might
have some time to devote to that.