ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Prashant Deva" <prashant.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Virtual Ant - Highly innovative, new GUI for Apache ANT
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 12:29:03 GMT
Hi,

> I think there's a problem with the virtual filesystem after the javac task:
> resources (properties files) appear in the bin directory in the demo, but
> javac only compile files as far as I know, and do not copy resource files.

Thanks for pointing that out. Yes, there are quite a few bugs right
now. They will definitely be cured before Virtual Ant is finally
released. The purpose of this demo is just to show what all Virtual
Ant can do and how it revolutionizes developing ant buildscripts.

--
Prashant Deva
Creator, ANTLR Studio