ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ivy at the Apache incubator
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 03:49:22 GMT
On Sun, 22 Oct 2006, Xavier Hanin <xavier.hanin@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/21/06, Kevin Jackson <foamdino@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I'm happy to help out with patches etc, but I doubt I have time
>> right now to be considered a 'mentor'
>>
>> I barely have the time to read the ant dev mails.
>>
>> I'd love to have more free time to help with this, but put me down
>> as a 'contributor' at least :)
>

> I'm sorry, I'm not very familiar with the apache roles, but I
> thought to become contributor you first need to submit patches.

Contributor would be anybody who contributes to the project in any
way.  I guess you read committer instead of contributor.  Committers
are voted in based on their contributions - not necessarily code
contributions, it could be contributions to documentation or "just"
discussions on the mailing lists.

Stefan