ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Jackson" <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r450606 - /ant/core/trunk/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/Concat.java
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 15:09:09 GMT
> :)  I am accustomed to other people not seeing things the way I do.  The absence of the
parentheses doesn't bother me, and satisfies my, again, pointless, desire to eliminate as
many non-essential characters as possible.  I have no problem putting these back if it makes
everyone else happier than it makes me to remove them; I just haven't done it yet.  ;)

I also like to have smaller code - for probably equally pointless
reasons.  But I can also see a need for parens to make the precedence
obvious for maintainability

for me +1, for the project as a whole +0 to this kind of exercise :)

Kev