ant-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: warnings when building javadoc
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 08:37:19 GMT
Nice site effect: now we have a list of Ants meta tags :-)

Jan 

>-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
>Von: Antoine Levy-Lambert [mailto:antoine@gmx.de] 
>Gesendet: Sonntag, 22. Oktober 2006 08:23
>An: Ant Developers List
>Betreff: warnings when building javadoc
>
>Hi,
>
>when building the javadoc of ant, the following warnings are produced.
>Any idea how to get rid of them ? I do not know what the 
>illegal characters are.
>
>Regards,
>
>Antoine
>
>  [javadoc]
>C:\dev\asf\ant-core\src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\taskdefs\Defi
>ner.java:49:
>warning - @noinspection is an unknown tag.
>
>  [javadoc]
>C:\dev\asf\ant-core\src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\taskdefs\cond
>ition\IsReachable.java:55:
>warning - @ant.condition is an unknown tag.
>
>  [javadoc]
>C:\dev\asf\ant-core\src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\taskdefs\cond
>ition\Matches.java:69:
>warning - @return tag cannot be used in method with void return type.
>
>  [javadoc]
>C:\dev\asf\ant-core\src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\taskdefs\opti
>onal\dotnet\NetCommand.java:379:
>warning - @todo: is an unknown tag.
>
>  [javadoc]
>C:\dev\asf\ant-core\src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\taskdefs\opti
>onal\extension\ExtensionAdapter.java:30:
>warning - @ant.data-type is an unknown tag.
>
>  [javadoc]
>C:\dev\asf\ant-core\src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\taskdefs\opti
>onal\extension\ExtensionSet.java:34:
>warning - @ant.data-type is an unknown tag.
>
>  [javadoc]
>C:\dev\asf\ant-core\src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\taskdefs\opti
>onal\jsp\Jasper41Mangler.java:28:
>warning - Tag @see: reference not found:
>org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext
>
>  [javadoc]
>C:\dev\asf\ant-core\src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\taskdefs\opti
>onal\junit\JUnitTaskMirror.java:41:
>warning - Tag @link: reference not found: JUnitTask.SplitLoader#isSplit
>
>  [javadoc]
>C:\dev\asf\ant-core\src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\taskdefs\rmic
>\ForkingSunRmic.java:82:
>warning - @return tag has no arguments.
>
>  [javadoc]
>C:\dev\asf\ant-core\src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\taskdefs\rmic
>\XNewRmic.java:11:
>warning - @see: is an unknown tag.
>
>  [javadoc]
>C:\dev\asf\ant-core\src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\types\Enumera
>tedAttribute.java:66:
>warning - Tag @see:illegal character: "45" in "Bug-14831"
>
>  [javadoc]
>C:\dev\asf\ant-core\src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\types\Enumera
>tedAttribute.java:66:
>warning - Tag @see: reference not found: Bug-14831
>
>  [javadoc]
>C:\dev\asf\ant-core\src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\types\spi\Pro
>vider.java:30:
>warning - Tag @see:illegal character: "58" in 
>"http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=31520"
>
>  [javadoc]
>C:\dev\asf\ant-core\src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\types\spi\Pro
>vider.java:30:
>warning - Tag @see:illegal character: "47" in 
>"http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=31520"
>
>  [javadoc]
>C:\dev\asf\ant-core\src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\types\spi\Pro
>vider.java:30:
>warning - Tag @see:illegal character: "47" in 
>"http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=31520"
>
>  [javadoc]
>C:\dev\asf\ant-core\src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\types\spi\Pro
>vider.java:30:
>warning - Tag @see:illegal character: "47" in 
>"http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=31520"
>
>  [javadoc]
>C:\dev\asf\ant-core\src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\types\spi\Pro
>vider.java:30:
>warning - Tag @see:illegal character: "47" in 
>"http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=31520"
>
>  [javadoc]
>C:\dev\asf\ant-core\src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\types\spi\Pro
>vider.java:30:
>warning - Tag @see:illegal character: "63" in 
>"http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=31520"
>
>  [javadoc]
>C:\dev\asf\ant-core\src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\types\spi\Pro
>vider.java:30:
>warning - Tag @see:illegal character: "61" in 
>"http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=31520"
>
>  [javadoc]
>C:\dev\asf\ant-core\src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\types\spi\Pro
>vider.java:30:
>warning - Tag @see: reference not found:
>http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=31520
>
>  [javadoc]
>C:\dev\asf\ant-core\src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\types\spi\Ser
>vice.java:38:
>warning - Tag @see:illegal character: "58" in 
>"http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=31520"
>
>  [javadoc]
>C:\dev\asf\ant-core\src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\types\spi\Ser
>vice.java:38:
>warning - Tag @see:illegal character: "47" in 
>"http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=31520"
>
>  [javadoc]
>C:\dev\asf\ant-core\src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\types\spi\Ser
>vice.java:38:
>warning - Tag @see:illegal character: "47" in 
>"http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=31520"
>
>  [javadoc]
>C:\dev\asf\ant-core\src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\types\spi\Ser
>vice.java:38:
>warning - Tag @see:illegal character: "47" in 
>"http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=31520"
>
>  [javadoc]
>C:\dev\asf\ant-core\src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\types\spi\Ser
>vice.java:38:
>warning - Tag @see:illegal character: "47" in 
>"http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=31520"
>
>  [javadoc]
>C:\dev\asf\ant-core\src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\types\spi\Ser
>vice.java:38:
>warning - Tag @see:illegal character: "63" in 
>"http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=31520"
>
>  [javadoc]
>C:\dev\asf\ant-core\src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\types\spi\Ser
>vice.java:38:
>warning - Tag @see:illegal character: "61" in 
>"http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=31520"
>
>  [javadoc]
>C:\dev\asf\ant-core\src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\types\spi\Ser
>vice.java:38:
>warning - Tag @see: reference not found:
>http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=31520
>
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org For 
>additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@ant.apache.org
>
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@ant.apache.org


Mime
View raw message