ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: people.apache.org/dist is missing files
Date Sun, 29 Oct 2006 20:09:28 GMT
Hello Stefan,

no, I did a "build clean" yesterday when I was working on fixing bugs,
and also found intelligent to remove the ant-beta3.tgz which was on my
home dir on people.apache.org (thinking it would spare disk space out
there).
Sorry about that. I suppose we should update our web site and say that
we have no available beta any more ?

Regards,

Antoine