ant-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: Ideas on support of javax.script'ing
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 21:44:42 GMT
Peter Reilly wrote:
> [...] however, having bsf.jar and js.jar in
> the $ANT_HOME/lib, is a user's choice, so if they are there it is
> a good assumption that the user wants to use them.

I think that Groovy has native jsr support but jruby didn't last
time I checked (though that may soon or may have already changed)
so I might want to go with native jsr when using Groovy even
though I have bsf.jar in my classpath for when I want to
use jruby. So, the 'bsf:', 'jsr:' switch sounds good to me.

Paul.