ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r466627 - in /ant/core/trunk/src/etc/poms: ./ ant-antlr/ ant-apache-bcel/ ant-apache-bsf/ ant-apache-log4j/ ant-apache-oro/ ant-apache-regexp/ ant-apache-resolver/ ant-commons-logging/ ant-commons-net/ ant-jai/ ant-javamail/ ant-jdepend/ an...
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 11:19:52 GMT
Antoine Levy-Lambert wrote:
>> FYI, the maven-to-RDF conversion we are attempting will eventually index
>> every .class in every jar to look for duplicates. If I save a hash of
>> every class we can even do version auditing. Oh, people will fear our
>> auditor program. Working name: repo-man :)
>> -steve
> Interesting. You will catch the guys of who redistribute ...

That's right. Once you publish your artifacts, we will find your dirty
secrets. And is that a bad thing? No, I think not.

My goal is to add leading-edge rules to what constitutes an "acceptable"
package. That means dependency validation, but it will also mean package
introspection, warning at troublespots and other forms of artifact

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message