ant-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r466627 - in /ant/core/trunk/src/etc/poms: ./ ant-antlr/ ant-apache-bcel/ ant-apache-bsf/ ant-apache-log4j/ ant-apache-oro/ ant-apache-regexp/ ant-apache-resolver/ ant-commons-logging/ ant-commons-net/ ant-jai/ ant-javamail/ ant-jdepend/ an...
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 10:10:32 GMT
Antoine Levy-Lambert wrote:
> [...] You would like for instance to say : get bsf + groovy + jython but not beanshell
for instance.

Forgot to say: yes, this is what I would like to do.

> You could have a look at two files written mainly by Steve Loughran, fetch.xml and

A consequence I just realised that would be relevant to this list. If I put all the dependencies
in the BSF POM, then I guess you could remove all of the language-related info in fetch.xml
and These would come down automatically along with Groovy just by downloading
the BSF artifact.

Cheers, Paul.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: