ant-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: svn commit: r466627 - in /ant/core/trunk/src/etc/poms: ./ ant-antlr/ ant-apache-bcel/ ant-apache-bsf/ ant-apache-log4j/ ant-apache-oro/ ant-apache-regexp/ ant-apache-resolver/ ant-commons-logging/ ant-commons-net/ ant-jai/ ant-javamail/ ant-jdepend/ an...
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 03:03:21 GMT
Antoine Levy-Lambert wrote:
> [...] I hope that for instance the pom of commons-bsf should itself contain js, groovy,
and the other supported languages as optional runtime dependencies.

BSF doesn't contain optional jars at the moment. The project team
members are fairly new to Maven and didn't have a POM originally.
I put in a request to have a minimal POM put in place but didn't
include optional jars. I am sure they won't mind if you put in a
request to add these to the POM. I will do so myself if I get some
time but not in the next few days.

Cheers, Paul.