ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ivy at the Apache incubator
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 16:34:12 GMT
Steve Loughran wrote:

> We are certainly thinking about using it at work, so I could justify
> involvement as a work-related-activity, related to jira defect 7,
> "Build process is over-complex and brittle" :)
>
> http://jira.smartfrog.org/jira/browse/SFOS-7
So come and join the fun then. :)

I think I will have to devote quite more than a few cycles anyway as I
will probably be more enclined to submit patches w/ the ASF
infrastructure, and once Xavier has enough of it I will commit straight.
:) I'm using Ivy heavily right now for our build system and even though
I don't expect to really change the core of it, there are a few things I
will probably clean up.
And more docs is always welcome.

-- stephane