ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ivy at the Apache incubator
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 11:32:04 GMT
Antoine Levy-Lambert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am going to be the champion and the first mentor for Ivy's incubation
> process.
> I hope there will be a second mentor, maybe more familiar with
> legal/organizational/foundation aspects.

I would like to get involved in it but will have little time for it
Not sure it would be respectful to consider myself as a mentor due to
the above though but I guess the more we have the better. So if it
should be qualified as a mentor, so be it but I'd like more people
involved as mentor. And if someone has more spare cycles than I have I'd
be glad to leave the seat.

I don't think there is any limit to the number of mentors and if any
long time involved members like Stefan/Steve/Conor can also devote a few
little spare cycles as a mentor that would be welcome too.

Volunteers ? :)

-- stephane