ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: nodeps jar
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 17:43:16 GMT
Matt Benson wrote:
> Hmm... nobody knows about (1) and nobody minds about (2)?  Going once...
>
> -Matt

I do not have a clue. I suppose you mean this is a potentially dangerous
duplication ? May be the launcher classes are called from some of the
optional nodeps tasks.
> Additionally, any arguments against "moving" (while retaining API BC) some of the always-available
"optional" tasks e.g. echoproperties to oata.taskdefs?

I do not have any objections regarding echoproperties. propertyfile
would then be a similar case ?
> -Matt

Regards,

Antoine