ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AbstractFileSet optimization
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 19:10:43 GMT
> > Might I suggest using pathconvert instead? That way you can construct the
> > path once, convert it to a property & then use the property in your tests.
>
> Thanks. That solves my problem.

Darn, I didn't think of that! Simple and efficient.

Jeffrey must be used to this type of work around, since he's at IBM,
home of ClearCase ;-) I used to work for a company that also used
VOB's as the (moving) "repository" of build artifacts one depends
upon. I'm more a proper publish artifacts, and do a explicit local
update to get them kind-of-guy. --DD